Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Toy Story 3D

Proof that advertising works. In my email box I got a notice that Toy Story and Toy Story 2 were playing in 3D at the local IMAX theater for a limited time. So we hired a new babysitter to watch the three youngest kids and took the older girls to the movies.

It was fun watching them in 3D, although since we own them I've seen them so many times I think I could have lived with only watching the first one. We also got a sneek preview of the new Toy Story 3 that's coming out. They end up getting donated to a day care center and trying to escape. I can't imagine how they end up there, since the whole point of the other movies was how special it was to be loved by little Andy. I think it will probably be a movie we rent. I'm glad we got to have some special time with the girls, though.

No comments: