Saturday, August 30, 2008

IABC Conference

Here are some photos, finally from the IABC conference. These past few weeks life just sort of steam-rolled over us and I just didn't have the time or energy to update my blog.

The conference was really good, but maybe a bit too much for me at that stage of my pregnancy. I went home and crashed every night from exhaustion. On the second day I actually drove 20 minutes home to sleep for 45 minutes and then turn around and drive 20 minutes back. Trust me, it was worth it.

Some of the classes I took at the conference were "Developing Biblical Friendships", "Raising Children with Discernment", and "ADD/ADHD: A Biblical Response" all three of which were excellent. The main speaker each night led us through the bible from Genesis to Revelation to show how sin corrupted relationships and God's plan for restoration. I've included a photo of my trombone up on stage since that was my main purpose in being at the conference, to play during worship services.

No comments: