Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Park Party

Our Sunday school class had their monthly fellowship at the park. We had quite a turn out! The kids headed almost immediately for the toys, their favorite being the tire swings if they could get a dad to push them fast and high. I can't imagine how they avoid getting queasy on that thing. Daniel pushed me while I took a ride on the tire swing, but I about lost my lunch after only a couple of minutes. Then again, I was 8 months pregnant.

We got a chance to get to know one of the newer couples in our class, Dani and Daniel. They have a daughter close to Gloria's age. She's the one in the purple shirt in this picture. They also have a little boy who is incredibly cute! Little Nathan always dresses in exactly the kind of outfits I want Kevin to wear when he gets here. It's the semi-prep look for boys.

No comments: