Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cleaning the Garage

We worked on the garage this past Saturday. It was a very long day. I had to get to the church by 8 a.m. to help with the cleaning crew. Then Daniel and I went shopping for Katie to use the gift card she got for Christmas to buy her some new clothes. Finally, I came home and cleaned out the garbage...I mean garage.

It was getting so bad in there that we couldn't get from the back door to the extra fridge/freezer without climbing over boxes and knocking things down. We had trouble getting to the things we needed at the other end, too, like snow shovels and bikes. It took about 3 hours and I was freezing by the time I came in that night, but now it feels practically roomy out there in comparison. Daniel seemed very happy. I really appreciated him keeping the kids occupied and making dinner while I reorganized and made my donation pile.

No comments: