Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Very Merry Christmas!

Christmas at our house was really fun this year! Daniel totally surprised me by remembering that I had mentioned months ago that I'd like to have Boston Legal on DVD. That's one of my favorite t.v. shows. Then again, it may have something to do with the fact that I have loved watching William Shatner ever since I was a kid staying up late on Sunday nights to watch Star Trek reruns.

Daniel and I gave each other alot of fitness related gifts like exercise bands and new Tae Bo videos. Gloria's favorite gift was her new electric karaoke Barbie Guitar. Danya practically did backflips over her new Polly Pocket lava lamp. Then they also got a big surprise when our neighbors, the Caulkins, gave them a karaoke machine! They are ready to start their own band now!

Kevin had a very Elmo Christmas like I mentioned a few posts ago. He still cracks up every time he pulls Elmo's pacifier out of his mouth. The worst thing that we all got for Christmas, though, was sick. I was sick all through our trip to Oklahoma. The kids have been sick ever since we got back. Danya got better first, and then last night she woke up vomiting, so here we go again. Daniel is staying home from work tonight to help out since all 3 kids are sick and I wrenched my back and shoulder doing a new exercise video yesterday.

No comments: