It always seems too long between visits to see our family and friends in Oklahoma. We managed to squeeze in a whirlwind visit to Oklahoma at the tail end of our vacation. We blew in on Friday and left on Sunday morning. In that amount of time we managed to:
1. Visit three of our friends' families
2. The girls rode in a parade with their beauty queen cousin
3. Went to a homeschool convention in OKC to see a few friends
4. Had lunch in Bricktown with my friend, Glenda
5. Visited both sets of grandparents' houses
6. Celebrated Mother's Day with two grandmas and also Grandpa Wayne and Danya's birthdays early
Plus a few miscellaneous events like the older two girls having a sleepover at their cousins' house and swimming in the hotel pool, playing frisbee at the park with Grandpa Clint's dog, etc. It was all very fun and chaotic. My one regret is that I didn't get to spend more time with my friend, Betsy. I only got to see her for a few minutes at the convention. Maybe in November when we go back again.