Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Elitch Birthday Party

I don't recall if I've mentioned this before, but Danya's birthday party was a bit of a gift from God. She had been asking for quite some time to do something big and special for her birthday like going to our local Six Flags called Elitch Gardens or somewhere similar. There was just no way we could afford the tickets for our own family, much less several guests. We've been saving it all for our upcoming vacation.

Just a couple of weeks before her birthday we got a surprise envelope in the mail with no information in it, just 9 free tickets to Elitch's and a yellow sticky note with my name on it. So Danya's prayers were answered and she got to have her big special birthday party after all! She had a blast! I know that she and her friends will have great memories to share and talk about for a long time to come.

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Don't you love how God works? That is awesome! :)