Monday, July 02, 2012

Ricky's Family

 We spent some time with my little brother, Ricky's family on our first day in Oklahoma.  Not as long as we would have liked, but at least we got to see them for the first time in a long time.  He has a new little boy that I wanted to meet and I wanted to introduce him to our new kids as well.  We had some pizza and hung out and talked.  We also got a tour of his new home.  They've done an amazing amount of remodeling and decorating.  It was beautiful!

We're hoping to get to see them again the week of Thanksgiving.  My boys were really impressed by Uncle Ricky's home gym out in his garage.  Rick says there's a great duck pond within walking distance that we'll have to check out next time.  I'm so glad that all the kids instantly got along.


No comments: