Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dress Up Time!



 Katie and Karyie like to play dress up.  Sometimes they are princesses, or mommies, or cheerleaders, or super heroes.  Every once in a while they come out as puppies or zombies (Thanks to our Plants vs. Zombies Xbox game) or characters from some movie or show they saw on Netflix.  I'm glad they have such fertile imaginations and like to dream about what they could be someday.  Although I worry about the college bill, I like it when Katie pretends to be Dr. Katie.  My fears were relieved, sort of, the other day when she said, "Mommy?  You know what I want to be when I grow up?  A maid, so I can go in people's houses and make their beds and clean their toilets."  I guess she's basing her career plans on what she sees me doing all the time.  At least she'd get paid for it.

No comments: