Sunday, January 01, 2012

A New PHAD

A lot of people have gotten into the "picture a day" fad, where you take one photo every day to document a year.  I'm jumping on the bandwagon... but not on this blog.  I don't want to have to comment on every photo for the whole year.  So, I'm trying out a separate blog, just for my "Photo a day" or "PHAD".  If you want to see our family's daily photo starting with today you can find them at Scrapsofhome2012phad over on Wordpress.  I've always wanted to try a different format.  It's a lot more complicated over there.  But then again, the new changes that Blogger has been making are not for the better.  Daniel says he's going to encourage me with the photo a day challenge.  As a matter of fact, he took this first photo on his cell phone at church this morning.  Wish me luck!  I'm hoping to get a great 2012 memory book out of this.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

I'll follow your 'phad' blog. I had such fun doing a photo a day the first 25 days of December! Though I don't know if I could commit to a full year...but I do take a lot of photos.

Jess said...

I think it will be good. But I already dislike wordpress's format. So I may switch it over to blogger if it keeps annoying me.