Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stylish Guy

When I was buzzing the boys' hair in June I let Shane have his dream hairstyle. He got a "faux hawk", which, as I've been informed, is different from a "mow hawk" because the sides of his head are not shaved. That seems like it would be a very high maintenance hair style.

He loves his faux hawk (pronounced "foe hawk") and would wear it all the time if I would let him. Unfortunately, the only stuff I've found that will keep it straight up in the air is a very expensive hair glue, so we only use it a couple of times a week. It's very hard to wash out, too. I told him he could keep it until his birthday, but now I think I'll let him keep it a bit longer since I still have some of the hair glue left. Shane loves all the attention he gets from his faux hawk.

No comments: