Friday, June 25, 2010

A Hunting We Will Go

We keep looking at potential homes to buy. It's mostly because I have a strong need to know where I'm going to live if we sell our house. I'm hoping to find the perfect house that's either a short sale or willing to take a contingency offer, which means they'd sell us their house just as soon as we sell ours. We've put in an offer on a few different houses now, but it never works out.

The longer we go without selling our house the more I start to worry that it will never sell. I think we have a nice home, but there are lots of things that a buyer could decide is simply a deal breaker, like the back yard that would require landscaping, and the fact that we don't have a dishwasher. I know things will work out in God's timing, but I can't even decide if we're really supposed to sell our house or not. I wish He would just put up a big billboard in front of our home with instructions for our future.

No comments: