Monday, November 30, 2009

Like a Fine Wine...

Like a fine wine that gets better with age, Daniel continues to show more each year how great he is as a husband and father. This year he doubled the number of children he claims as his own without batting an eye. He also managed to become a "Mr. Mom" taking care of the house, the kids, his job and everything in between during the time that I was laid up in the hospital. He's patched up our crumbling home numerous times, and propped up my faltering confidence when I've gotten overwhelmed at the prospect of teaching so many kids at different grade levels while dealing with a new baby. And in his spare time? He teaches children's Sunday school and AWANA classes and cleans the church. He's my super hero husband and I wouldn't trade with any woman in the world. Happy 33rd Birthday, Sweetie!

No comments: