Thursday, January 04, 2007

She's Got Style, She's Got Flair!

This was the outfit Danya chose to have her photo taken in for New Year's. Red shirt, pink skirt, purple boa, silver purse. I'll say this for her, she's confident and manages to make even this unusual color combination look good!

I hope she never becomes self-conscious about her clothes or looks. She has such an infectious laugh and a friendliness that draws others in and makes them feel comfortable around her. She's so easy to talk to no matter what age person she's with.

I pray that homeschooling helps preserve all these wonderful qualities that I see in her. I hope she is never affected by peer pressure and that she maintains her wonderful individuality. You are one of a kind, Danya Mae! I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: